Thursday, February 2, 2012

In class today our group created a VoiceThread. In my group was myself, Carey, Mindy and Christina. Our topic was over "Life Coping Skills". The first slide was a picture of Carey and her dog the caption was "Get a Friend". Mindy, Christina and I commented on her picture with "text". The second picture was one I picked and it was a quote about what to do when times get stressfull. Some examples are Go for Long Walks, Take Long Baths, Count your Blessins and Just Let Go. There were three text comments on this picture. The third slide Mindy put up a picture of food that had smiley faces on them. The caption on this picture was "Smile", There were 3 text comments and I commented with a video. The last picture was another quote and there was one text comment.

I really enjoyed doing this VideoThread, it showed how fun doing these threads will be in the classroom. Here is our VoiceThread....

No comments:

Post a Comment