Thursday, April 5, 2012

TIE Blog 1

For my FS1 lesson I have decided to do it over Inferences. The lesson will start with a story about a little boy named Tim and his Grandma Sue on their snow day at home. The story is told from the moms point of view on what evidence she found at the house and asks that the students be "Inference Investigators" to help her find out what Tim and Grandma did that day. My first graders will be given four pieces of evidence and will have to infer as a group what they think Tim and his Grandma Sue did on that day. When each group is done they will record their evidence and inferences on voicethread on a IPAD. I am still trying to tweek a few things for the lesson but for the most part I know what I will do. Here are some of my plans for the lesson already:

Storyboard

Blooms Taxonomy and Multiple Inteligences

Pedagogy

Lesson Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment